The South Shore Regional Centre for Education is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing individuals who represent the diverse communities we serve.
To view and apply for current job postings (teaching and non-teaching positions) click JOB SEARCH below.
Jobs are posted each Tuesday by 4:00 p.m.
Important: Our system requires Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox to work properly. It is not compatible with Safari. For additional application instructions, please see below.
If you prefer to apply manually, print the appropriate application form from the links below and mail, fax or hand deliver your application to the Regional Office.
With delays in budgets, reviewing Council recommendations and the hectic pace of schedules, we have heard that many are not ready to proceed so quickly. It is challenging to put staff in place and ensure that proper consultations with assignment changes can be done in time to meet contract demands. To ensure that proper planning can be done and changes can be thought through and communicated respectfully without rushing, we are delaying the hiring timeline for a little over a week.
As a reminder:
1. Surplus people and a list of permanent postings are now due by May 16, 2017;
2. Any teacher whose assignment is significantly changing must be notified prior to Tuesday May 23;
3. Notices of Assignment are due May 30.
Hiring Timelines Document 2017 ← Updated as of June 5, 2017
- Application Guide for Non-Teaching Positions
- Application form for Casual Bus Drivers
- Application form for Casual Janitors
Teaching and non-teaching jobs are posted through the website TALEO.