The Association of Nova Scotia Educational Administrators (ANSEA) is searching for an Executive Director as required during the period May 1st, 2017 to April 31, 2018. The contract may be extended for subsequent periods at the discretion of the Association.
Jobs are posted each Tuesday by 4:00 PM
To view current job postings within SSRSB click on the button below
The South Shore Regional School Board is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing individuals who represent the diverse communities we serve.
If you would prefer to apply manually, application forms must be printed out from the links below and either mailed, faxed or hand delivered direct to the Regional School Board Office.
With delays in budgets, reviewing Council recommendations and the hectic pace of schedules, we have heard that many are not ready to proceed so quickly. It is challenging to put staff in place and ensure that proper consultations with assignment changes can be done in time to meet contract demands. To ensure that proper planning can be done and changes can be thought through and communicated respectfully without rushing, we are delaying the hiring timeline for a little over a week.
As a reminder:
1. Surplus people and a list of permanent postings are now due by May 16, 2017;
2. Any teacher whose assignment is significantly changing must be notified prior to Tuesday May 23;
3. Notices of Assignment are due May 30.
Hiring Timelines Document 2017 ← Updated as of May 5, 2017
- Application Guide for Non-Teaching Positions
- Application form for Casual Bus Drivers
- Application form for Casual Janitors
Teaching and non-teaching jobs are posted through the website TALEO.